The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic offer a range of services for corporate organisations. These bespoke packages provide companies with strategies, techniques and training to enhance mental health awareness in the workplace, and to systemically work towards developing and promoting an effective culture conducive to good mental health amongst employees, which may subsequently nurture greater productivity and wellbeing at work.
At The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic, we are able to provide a comprehensive mental health review for companies and human resources departments based on the most up-to-date governmental recommendations. From this, we work alongside individual organisations to develop their own Corporate Mental Health programmes.
The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic offers the following corporate training and workshop services:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Managing Mental Health Challenges at Work
- Supporting Employees in the Workplace - How to Become 'A Mental Health First Aider'
- Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Training
- Mind Management Skills
- Psychological Assessment and Treatment of Employees
- Organisational Consultancy on Psychological Wellbeing
- Medicolegal reports
If you would like to know about any of the corporate services we are able to offer, or would like to discuss tailoring a service to your individuals, please do not hesitate to contact us.