The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic have current vacancies for HCPC accredited psychologists to join our specialist teams.
Candidates should be able to evidence post-doctoral training, knowledge and experience in working with more specialist mental health conditions, delivering specialist evidence-based therapies, and of having delivered these assessments/interventions within NHS clinical settings exclusive to these conditions/therapies. Examples include:
- Neurodivergence/Additional Needs (ADOS, WAIS, WISC assessments)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (accredited/higher level training and experience in EMDR, ImRes, NET, TF-CBT etc)
- Schema Therapy (accredited training)
- Eating Disorders (CBT-E, Mantra etc)
- DBT Therapy (Linehan, British Isles accredited training) & DBT-A (Rathus & Miller)