WE ARE HIRING:
Personal Assistant & Practice Manager
We are an Award-Winning Psychology Practice, currently offering a combined position for a Personal Assistant and Practice Manager.
The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic is looking for a commercially minded and driven Practice Manager, who thrives on motivating a team and achieving goals, to lead our award winning psychology practice, located in London.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Dr Allison Rigg / Practice Manager
Work Location: Remote
Hours of Work: Part-time with an option to increase hours
Responsible To: Dr Allison Rigg – Founder and Lead Clinical Psychologist at The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic (FPC)
Accountability: Lead Clinical Psychologist and FPC team
Terms of Reference: To assist Lead Clinical Psychologist and FPC team in the management of the practice and to deliver high quality care to the patient population.
PA and Practice Manager: to Dr Allison Rigg Founder of The Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic
Internally: Founders of the Practice and the practice team
Externally: Patients, Psychology Associates, Consultants, GP’s.
The Practice Managers duties are as listed but not limited to:
- An efficient, comprehensive PA to Lead Clinical Psychologist;
- Carrying out daily operations of the Fitzrovia Psychology Clinic;
- Managing patient records and IT systems and addressing customer complaints or concerns;
- To participate in regular team meetings when required;
- Developing and adhering to the processes and systems for effective management of the Practice;
- Setting performance and growth goals and ensuring the highest levels of patient experience;
- Maintaining the practice’s reputation;
- Identifying opportunities to grow the practice;
- Recruitment and staff inductions;
- Efficient day-to-day running of the practice;
- Gather and analyse relevant activity data;
- Growth i.e. private patient numbers, conversion.
Academic or Trade Qualifications & Requirement
- Medical secretarial qualifications preferred but not essential;
- Work experience and skills: at least 2 years’ experience preferred
- The successful applicant will either have a background in being a medical PA and some experience of administration of private practices or impressive, transferable management experience in another field;
- Excellent leadership skills with extremely high standards;
- An excellent communicator with a passion for helping people and growing teams;
- CQC knowledge advantageous;
- GDPR knowledge essential;
- Computer literate essential.
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Work with a fantastic team;
- Core CPD arranged by the practice;
- Remote working;
- Flexible hours.
Salary and hours to be discussed.
For more information and to apply for the role, please get in touch or email: email@example.com